Surveillance video shows children getting electric shock in Hialeah pool

Three children received an electric shock, rendering them unconscious in a Hialeah, Florida commercial pool.  Officials blame an ungrounded pump and shoddy electrical work as the cause of the incident.  This occurrence follows another incident in which a seven year old boy was electrocuted as a result of an improperly grounded pool light.  See the video HERE

1 Comment

  1. Ben

    How can we prevent this from happening? If the pump was bonded would the swimmers still have been electrocuted?

Leave a Reply